Evaluation/Poster

In my poster I have used face of lion and Bob Marley and peace sign in background to make it as a point of focus. I have chosen these characters because I think that it represent reggae music, it shows wildness, peace and creativity. I have used different sizes also as fonts to make my text more unusual and grab audience attention. The background of the poster is bright to make all the text and pictures to standout. I tried to make poster transfer music through, to make audience feel the music. I have used music bars to make audience understand more what the poster is about. I have used rectangle shapes to make music bars, I have made all of them exactly the same size with same size spaces between them.

Comments

  1. Good Marija - you have highlighted all tools and technical elements used in your poster.

    2B.P5 (Pass) You have created appropriate graphics for a digital media product that adequately communicate the intended message of a Reggae Poster Competition brief.

    In order to push up to distinction level you must:
    You need to explain how you have designed your poster and used tools to design technical elements specifically to communicate your message – which is what? See brief.
    How does the audience know that this poster’s purpose has been designed to celebrate reggae music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have done corrections for my evaluation. I have explained how i designed my poster and how audience know the purpose of the poster

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2B.M5 (Merit) you have created effective graphics for a digital media product that competently communicate the intended message of specified brief - Reggae Poster competition 2017.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment