Poster Evaluation Corrections

In my poster I have used face of lion and Bob Marley and peace sign in background to make it as a point of focus. I have chosen these characters because I think that it represent reggae music, it shows wildness, peace and creativity. I have used different sizes also as fonts to make my text more unusual and grab audience attention. The background of the poster is bright to make all the text and pictures to standout. I tried to make poster transfer music through, to make audience feel the music. I have used music bars to make audience understand more what the poster is about. I have used rectangle shapes to make music bars, I have made all of them exactly the same size with same size spaces between them. To create my poster I have used file extensions, to import png file to my poster. I have also used transform tools to give my poster a balance and make audience understand the topic better. In my poster I have used primary picture which I created from the shapes. The primary picture is a music bars which creates celebrating and music atmosphere. I used peace sign to let my audience understand that the poster is about peace and kindness also I have used sound bars to let my audience know that the poster is about the music. The face with half of the lion and half of the Bob Marley makes audience understand the purpose of the poster it make them feel that they celebrating with music because of the Bob Marley and lion shows the wildness the celebration. The audience should understand that the poster is trying to transfer, peace, love, music, celebration by the shapes I used and pictures in poster.  I have used different tools that helped my poster look more organised and professional it give the balance to the poster. I have used text box which makes audience feel that information is important. The text that I have used is Bob Marley quote about the love by reading that audience should understand that it’s about music and peace. However I could have be better on choosing elements in a poster that transfers the message to the audience, it would make my poster more understandable and professional. Next time I should focus more of how transfer message more clearly by choosing different images, shapes and text. 

Comments