Evaluation

Evaluation I have done two photoshoots that includes locations like park and my house. The aim for my photoshoots was to produce magazine cover. I have chosen two locations to explore different techniques for photographs. I have done fashion photoshoot outside and fashion, portrait photoshoot inside. I also tried to show locations in my pictures.

 I have used digital camera for both of my photoshoots, to get more professional results. I have used slow shutter speed, for most of my pictures to capture the best quality picture. I have use different apertures, for example; correctly exposed, exposed and depth of field. I personally like depth of field the most, it made my model on more point of focus, which helped with my purpose. The main focus in my photographs was my model, however in some pictures my focused wasn’t that clear. In both of my photoshoot I have use natural lighting to make my photographs more realistic. I haven’t used any camera supports for my photoshoots. The mise en scene in my first photoshoot which was outside, we didn’t use any props however the clothing was casual outerwear and we didn’t use any make up, to make model look natural. However, for my next photoshoots that I have done inside, we used teapot and cups to make location look more realistic, for clothing I have used casual wear and I have used some make up.

 The intended meaning for my photoshoots was to show fashion artistically, to make fashion photo shoots look more interesting and unique. I wanted to show my model as main focus, but also show location as an important part of the photograph. However I have achieved to show my model as a main focus but I dint achieve to show my locations that well. The actual result that I got is pictures of my model being main focus and location being in background. The outcome of my pictures is good but not perfect, I need to improve on my planning and preparation more and give myself more time.

Comments