Evaluation task 4 corrections

Task 4

I have done a research into publishing and real digitally published products. The research that I have done helped me understand in what written style I should write, for example that I need to use quotations and facts. It also helped me to look for different layouts and how I must use it. It helped me understand how I double page spread layout looks like and how should I design it, to look professional. However, I have looked at layouts and got some ideas about my own product. At the start I planned to write about historical images in east London, however I have changed my mind because of the lack of resources. On the other hand, I looked for more ideas online and found some interesting topics that I can write about.

The feedback that I got was really helpful for my articles. I have improved on introduction also mode of address. I have changed my writing style to more professional and appropriate for my target audience. I also reflected on my feedbacks to improve on my purposes to make it more clear for my audiences to understand. Overall, feedback was really helpful and helped me achieve best results.
I done pre-production work for my articles to plan and organize my work. It helped me organize my time, resources also bookings. It made my work more professional and organised. I have booked equipment for my articles and I have planned my locations, so when it was time for production task I was ready and prepared.

I have used Photoshop to create title for my snapchat article. I have used Photoshop to create more unique and professional title that reflects on my topic. I used symbols and different bond for my title to make it unique and professional. I have also used InDesign for Desktop publishing, however it was first time I used InDesign to it was confusing and hard. In InDesign I have produced different layouts for my articles like; double page spread and snapchat layout. I have used different tools like, text tool or shapes to produce my layouts. However, I need to improve on my InDesign skills to produce more professional products. I have used different colors for my headings and titles, to make it point of focus. The colors in my layouts makes my products more original and unique.


I have store my written material in two different ways, first I have used hand-written notes and that I have use electronic notes. I have used my own images for my articles. However I have used some quotations from already existing sources that I had to reference. I have referenced all of my quotations, while writing my article. The sources that I got my quotations is from interviews and websites. I have always back up my work or safety issues. I have checked copyright laws and any other material that can reflect in me in any way. However I have done legal and moral to make sure I don’t make any mistakes.

Comments